Insurance Claim and Litigation Support
As a member of AC Group, RGH can offer assistance to our clients when there is a need for those specialized services, which often lead to a final determination in a court of law. The AC Group is an alliance of independent CPA firms located throughout Atlantic Canada.
A number of the partners and staff of AC Group member firms have considerable experience in such areas as Insurance Claim and Litigation Support; several have Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credentials, and are recognized by the courts as experts in their field.
Some of the areas where RGH can provide litigation support services include:
- Valuation of shares or net assets of small and medium-size businesses for litigation purposes, such as shareholder or matrimonial disputes
- Loss quantification for damages in breach of contract or tort cases, including personal injury
- Loss quantification for business interruption insurance purposes
- Compensation due in expropriation matters
- Forensic investigations in cases of fraud or misappropriation of funds