Business valuations at RGH begin with in-depth research and analysis conducted by our qualified and experienced professionals on the economic outlook, competition in the marketplace and financial position of your business enterprise.
Then, by analyzing financial statements, operating data, legal documents and other company information, RGH can determine the fair market value of your business.
Business valuations may be are necessary or beneficial in the following situations:
- Negotiating the purchase, sale or merger of a business enterprise
- Corporate reorganizations
- Obtaining financing
- Reviews of the adequacy of Life Insurance
- Dissenting shareholder and partner disputes
- Matrimonial breakdown
- Benchmarking of your company’s success
- Death of a Shareholder